Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Peugeot 1007 VAN/CAN Immo keys programming

987 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2022-04-25 17:39:35

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    Mikolaj Iskrzynski
    2022-01-25 15:20:08
    Hi,

Please add support for Peugeot 1007 VAN/CAN Immo keys programming. I'm on mx808. Reasoning:

>the car is getting more and more present on low budget markets
    >the key is likely to fail due to fragile design
    >the retailer's quotes for key programming go into hundreds of dollars for a car that's worth usually around few thousand
    >almost all other peugeot models have that support already

BSI(Built-in Systems Interface)/Immo keysPrograming of keys,Programming of the Built-in Systems Interface (BSI) (engine immobilizer code and keys), Checking the coded immobilizer code in the Built-in Systems Interface (BSI)

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
      (bump)

•   Level 4   
    (161) points
    Matthew Taylor

2022-03-05 17:00:09

Hello Mikolaj,

Here is the problem. Your MX808 is a "Level 1" tool (above that of a code reader), and as such if Autel implemented this functionality for your device, then there would be no need for them to sell the IM608. At the end of the say, they are in the business of selling tools, and renewed subscriptions. This is just MY opinion on the matter.
    Do you have an up to date subscription and running the latest version of Peugeot software? Please state the specific model vehicle so I can see if it is available on my MS908 Pro for that feature.

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
     @Matthew: that is a perfectly fair point. Fully understood and I actually agree. However, IM608 seems to offer a completely different functionality than that I have asked for: programming a remote/key without access to the car. What I am asking for instead is triggering the programming procedure VIA the car itself, which MX808 already does for most other PSA cars : )

Subscription remains valid until late this year. As for peugeot software, I havent checked recently, but there was no update available mid-February.

Also, back when I had access to working peugeot planet/diagbox, I've used the functionality on a 1007 a few times. It worked just like on other PSA car. Plug the interface, trigger programming, match the immo to car and you'd be good to go.

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    Mikolaj Iskrzynski
    2022-04-06 08:24:10
     (bump)

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    Mikolaj Iskrzynski
    2022-04-25 17:39:35
      (bump)
  Total1 Pages